Marzee Labs is a tech shop with a wide range of international clients. We develop web platforms from scratch, improve existing ones, and provide technical consulting for large projects. We fully commit to making things work, always with the highest tech standards and top quality services.
We are proud to bring top-notch technical skills to big, international projects, as well as Open Source technologies, contributing, participating, and getting involved first-hand with the community. Our services have been welcomed by small and large companies alike in countries such as France, Germany, UK, US, Spain, Portugal and Belgium.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with external development teams and management to help steer the technical direction of the projects Marzee Labs are involved in.
- Taking part in cool, big, international and technically interesting projects.
- Learning how to be a better developer, way beyond the code you produce.
- Exploring exciting new web technologies, outside of the scope of client work, and bringing back value to the team.
Are we fit for each other?
Quality is key for us
This is what we are expecting from your side:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and get involved deeply.
- Experience in programming and software development.
- PHP programming knowledge/experience
- Experience in Open Source projects and development.
- Self-motivation and working independently, but also good at collaboration, decision making and working with others.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at a high level in English.
We value extra miles
What we seek as an added bonus:
- HTML5 and CSS3 fundamentals for proper markup (cross-browser).
- Database (MySQL) administration.
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Netlify, platform.sh)
- An “eye” for design.
- SCRUM experience.
- WordPress knowledge/experience
- Continuous integration & delivery.
We treat our team very well
Working with Marzee Labs is rewarding is many aspects:
- Flexible schedule: life comes before work - we all have family, hobbies and side projects.
- We measure work in goals and quality of delivery, not in the number of hours you are sitting in front of your computer.
- Salary will depend on your experience, but we always make sure you can live comfortably.
- We value your growth, this is why learning time is important to us as part of your work.
- You are not alone - we work from the coolest coworking spaces in town and we have a spot for you.
- We will be sending you to conferences and off-sites amongst other goodies.
- We value diversity in Marzee Labs team (see our manifesto).
First off - STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested, we want to know a little bit more about you. In your application email, as well as attaching your CV, please also answer the following questions:
- Your favourite tech for the web.
- Your IDE/editor of choice, and broadly your typical development tools/environment.
- The operating system you use the most.
- What areas of your current skills you are most interested in improving/developing.
- Why do you want to work with us?
- What do you think about Jamstack architecture?
- Available start date.
- Salary expectations.
Please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Full-stack Web Developer".
Applications should be received by 28/07/2021, successful applicants will have a remote (skype/hangout) interview. Ideal start date: September 2020, but we can wait for you if you're the right fit.