Marzee Labs is a tech shop with solid tech capacity. We develop web platforms from scratch, improve existing ones, and provide technical consulting for large projects. We fully commit to making things work, always with the highest tech standards and top quality services.
We are proud to bring top-notch technical skills to big, international projects, as well as Open Source technologies, contributing, participating, and getting involved first-hand with the community. Our services have been welcomed in big companies in countries such as France, Germany, UK, US, Spain, Portugal and Belgium.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with external development teams and management to help steer the technical direction of the projects Marzee Labs are involved in.
- Taking part in cool, big, international and technically interesting projects.
- Developing mainly using WordPress and React, but also other cool open-source technologies.
- Learning how to be a better developer, way beyond the code you produce.
- Exploring exciting new web technologies, outside of the scope of client work, and bringing back value to the team.
Are we fit for each other?
Quality is key for us
This is what we are expecting from your side:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and get involved deeply.
- Experience in programming and software development (can be a degree or a pet project).
- PHP programming knowledge/experience
- WordPress knowledge/experience
- Interest (and experience?) in Open Source projects and development.
- Self-motivation and working independently, but also good at collaboration, taking direction and working with others.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at a high level in English.
We value extra miles
What we seek as an added bonus:
- HTML5 and CSS3 fundamentals for proper markup (cross-browser).
- Database (MySQL) administration.
- An “eye” for design.
- SCRUM experience.
First off - STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested, we want to know a little bit more about you. In your application email, as well as attaching your CV, please also answer the following questions:
- A sample website you've built/been involved with using PHP.
- Your favourite tech for the web.
- Your IDE/editor of choice, and broadly your typical development tools/environment.
- The operating system you use the most.
- What areas of your current skills you are most interested in improving/developing.
- Why do you want to work with us?
- What do you think about JAMstack architecture?
- Available start date and/or hours available per week/month .
- Salary expectations and/or hourly rate.
Please drop us a message at email@example.com with the subject line "WordPress/PHP developer".